Thread: BMWMOCM at the Minneapolis IMS show and dinner Saturday night

BMWMOCM at the Minneapolis IMS show and dinner Saturday night

Coming to Minneapolis for the International Motorcycle Show? Join us for dinner on Saturday night at the nearby Market BBQ.

Details here.

BMWMOCM members check in on this thread.

I'll be there all three days.
    -K
    Kevin Kocur, #58836
    2001 F650GS, 1995 R1100GS, 1988 K100RS
    BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of Minnesota 2014 President and Rally Tear Down Chair

Help needed at the MOA booth

Ted Moyer posted this in the Campfire. I am reposting it here also. I hope a few of you offer to help out at the show. It's always fun greeting and chatting with other BMW riders.

THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by t2moyer View Post
    There has been a last minute cancellation in our staffing of the BMW MOA booth at the Minneapolis Cycle World International Motorcycle Show. If anyone would like to volunteer a few hours this weekend, 2/13-2/15, we could use the help.

I need one or two people to fill a vacancy. We have a point person who will organize and direct the activity at the booth. Your job will be to enroll and/or renew existing members that stop by. It isn't terribly technical and most find it to be a fun afternoon. If you are at ease speaking with potential members and can communicate all the positive virtues of becoming a BMW MOA member, we need someone to work the heavy traffic portion of Saturday (10-5) and Sunday (11-5).

You can send me a PM or email directly to tedm@bmwmoa.org and I will fill the slots. Let me know what time you are available. We'll leave you some time before or after the shift to allow you to take in the show as well.
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Director - Ambassador
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.