Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Portland Monthly Meet & Greet

The new year has come and it seems to be getting light earlier and staying light later. Riding season (good riding) can't be too far away! How about dinner to talk about what Santa brought us and what we plan on doing this coming summer. Also maybe talk about what if anything we can do next holiday season for those less fortunate.

When, this Wednesday, January 15, 2014!

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Where, the Golden Valley Brewery
    1520 Northwest Bethany Boulevard
    Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian
    2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue
    2007 R1200GS-Granite Gray-Sold
    2004 R1150R-Titan Silver-Sold

Hopefully everyone has survived the snow and now the rain and wind because its dinner time!

When, this Wednesday, February 19, 2014!

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian
    2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue

March meet & great?

I will need to watch to see where and when the M&G for March is.

It will give me a chance to get to know some local riders.
    rtrider

Now that was a quality decision wasn't it!

Please do feel free to stop on by. It should March 19 and unless something major happens, will be at the Great Valley Brewery off of Hwy 26. May be a pain to get to at rush hour, but going home is usually pretty easy.
    2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue

M&g

Quote Originally Posted by sit View Post
    Please do feel free to stop on by. It should March 19 and unless something major happens, will be at the Great Valley Brewery off of Hwy 26. May be a pain to get to at rush hour, but going home is usually pretty easy.

Sounds like a plan. Any reason to ride is a good one. I will plug it into my calender and see how everything works out. Thanks for the info.
    rtrider

Now that was a quality decision wasn't it!

The month is flying by. Dinner time again.

When, this Wednesday, March 19, 2014!

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian
    2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue

For those that thought about coming to the dinner last night...you missed a great time. Fourteen people made it (six on bikes) which pretty much stressed the wait staff since we kept adding tables and chairs to the group. I think we pretty much owned the dinning room part of the restaurant for the most of the evening. Everyone seemed to have a great time talking bikes, sharing stories or just meeting new people. It never ceases to amaze me the stories and lives people have led. I think we could have sat there for a few hours more and not even come close to a pause in the conversations. But time rolled on and people had to get home. Hopefully everyone can come back next month for another round of fun, food and talk. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe we can sit on the patio around the fire.

There was talk last night about an email list so folks would not have to rely on the forums to remember about the dinner. If you would like to pm me your email, I can add you to a group. I won't spam you. Only one email a month as a reminder about the dinner.

Brian
    2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue

Dinner time again! Was hoping for some warmer weather so we could partake of the patio and fire pit at the GVB, but weather report does not look that promising in terms of warm weather. On the up side though, the rotating tap this month is Carlton Kolsch. Kolsch style beer is not always available and if you enjoy trying different brews, Kolsch is one worth trying.

So here are the details:

When, this Wednesday, April 16, 2014!

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian
    2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue