Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 532

Thread: Abandoned, run down, forgotten... post your pics!

  1. #211
    advrider.com
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by toooldtocare View Post
    old train
    Want!

  2. #212
    criminaldesign
    Guest

  3. #213
    Registered User cjcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Orange Co. Ca.
    Posts
    282
    Ludlow Cafe, Ludlow CA. On old Route 66
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Carl S.
    BMWMOA #11500

  4. #214
    Registered User toooldtocare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,742
    old barn
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #215
    Registered User nyfty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska USA
    Posts
    98

    Schools out for ever!

    Just off I-10 Kent Texas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jim Nyffeler
    Lincoln NE
    '10 F800GS, '04 R1150R
    BMWMOA 110521, IBA 8936

  6. #216
    not so retired henzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    between SanAntone & the Weird Place, TX
    Posts
    6,084
    Hey drummerdude...this one looks pretty worn out in Llano,TX
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

  7. #217
    not so retired henzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    between SanAntone & the Weird Place, TX
    Posts
    6,084
    And yes, the cows have come home near Round Mountain, TX
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

  8. #218
    JAMESDUNN
    Guest
    Old Iowa barn. It is in a state of neglect as are most old barns. This is a rarer white example. Most are red.

    4468618812_0549f7c045.jpg

  9. #219
    orbitangel
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdunn View Post
    Old Iowa barn. It is in a state of neglect as are most old barns. This is a rarer white example. Most are red.

    4468618812_0549f7c045.jpg
    James,

    I enjoy shooting old barns. Here's a HUGE white one I went past last summer in Missouri (but it COULD have been Iowa...)




    Amazing what you can see from an old, clunky RS!

    Cheers!

    Charlie

  10. #220
    www.MotoEuro.org ADSINGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    49
    Alabama 1995

    www.MotoEuro.org
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #221
    JAMESDUNN
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitangel View Post
    James,

    I enjoy shooting old barns. Here's a HUGE white one I went past last summer in Missouri (but it COULD have been Iowa...)

    ]


    Amazing what you can see from an old, clunky RS!

    Cheers!

    Charlie
    Hi Charlie. Great ol' barn photo! Huge. Here's a red barn photo I took last summer. This barn is in pretty good shape. Photo in Iowa.

    JD

    4472964918_782e2247da_o.jpg

  12. #222
    orbitangel
    Guest

    Thumbs up 'Nuther Old Barn Foto

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdunn View Post
    Hi Charlie. Great ol' barn photo! Huge. Here's a red barn photo I took last summer. This barn is in pretty good shape. Photo in Iowa.

    JD

    4472964918_782e2247da_o.jpg
    Nice shot, Mister Mountain King!

    Here's one I took last July, in Wisconsin. This one's in pretty good shape too.



    Actually, it doesn't fit this thread but who cares. (Hope I don't get timed-out for posting it...)

    Cheers, JD!

  13. #223
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lake of the Woods,Ont
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitangel View Post
    Nice shot, Mister Mountain King!

    Here's one I took last July, in Wisconsin. This one's in pretty good shape too.



    Actually, it doesn't fit this thread but who cares. (Hope I don't get timed-out for posting it...)

    Cheers, JD!
    Abandoned?
    Nose

  14. #224
    Registered User toooldtocare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,742
    .
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #225
    orbitangel
    Guest

    Smile Abandoned

    Quote Originally Posted by Oznay View Post
    Abandoned?
    OK, OK...

    Here's something abandoned! Also run down and forgotten.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •