Thread: Northeast Michigan on Board!

Hybrid View

Northeast Michigan on Board!

After a weekend thaw. I woke up to find about four more inches of the white stuff.

Take Care & Stay Warm
    Pat Carol
    BMW Touring Club Detroit, Ambassador
    BMWMOAF, Past Director
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote.
    2013 National Rally First Aid Co-Chair

Quote Originally Posted by patcarol View Post
    After a weekend thaw. I woke up to find about four more inches of the white stuff.
    Come and join us in So'calina - it will be in the upper 70's today!
    Mark

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Mark Twain

Take Care & Stay Warm
    Pat Carol
    You take care, too, Pat. We're getting dire warnings about Thursday night and again on Sunday. Some good storms coming. But I don't care-I'm just relaxing in bed recovering from surgery today and the surgeon said no lifting for weeks. Yippee! Guess that means if I drop the bike I'll have to get someone else to get it back up.
    Dan

Sorry! that means no motorcycle. All you can do is just stare at it and dream. I had to do that quite a bit after five surgeries in five year's. It is no fun but, it beats the alternative of re-injuring yourself.
    Please heal up so we can sip some kind of adult beverages near a campfire at motorcycle event's.

Take Care
    Pat Carol
    BMW Touring Club Detroit, Ambassador
    BMWMOAF, Past Director
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote.
    2013 National Rally First Aid Co-Chair

Please heal up so we can sip some kind of adult beverages near a campfire at motorcycle event's.

Take Care
    Pat Carol
    Most definitely! When I asked about when I could get back on the bike I unfortunately opened the door for a surgeon who basically said "Never!" She's very anit-m/c, but it will probably be at least 6-8 weeks, so I'll have to practice going Vroom, Vroom, Vroom!
    Dan

bunkyone
    Hey all; Yep, more of that fluffy white stuff due tomarrow night!! Oh joy, oh glee!! Someone please remind me about how wonderful it is around here during the summer months!! A man could go postal around here if it wern't for thought's of summer...Dan unless you have an airhead, Shouldn't that be Hummmm, hummm...? Get well, and don't listen to that doctor. Remember, there are more old bikers then there are old doctors!! Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    It's due here tomorrow but seems to have joined up with some of that fine warm and moist air from South Carolina and 14 inches of the white stuff is expected!

Ho Ho Ho