Thread: Photo Assignment: Holiday Lights and Images Commentary

rocketman

Photo Assignment: Holiday Lights and Images Commentary

This is where you can post images for comments before posting the main entry thread, which is here.

Rocketman

rocketman
    Yeah! Some one posted an entry!
    (I was getting worried there for a while!)

Very nice shot, well lit and good white balance and a nice looking lady too boot. Great exposure, I assume you used the camera flash to fill in the foreground?

RM

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post
    Yeah! Some one posted an entry!
    (I was getting worried there for a while!)

Very nice shot, well lit and good white balance and a nice looking lady too boot. Great exposure, I assume you used the camera flash to fill in the foreground?

RM

Thanks,
    Yeah, I was wondering where everyone was myself...

I tried a few w/out flash and not as close...just didn't work...this was with flash and focusing on H in the foreground.

Happy Holidays!
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

And a star shall lead them...

Actually, I think it's Jupiter or something.

Even though I've already submitted more than my share, I decided to post this one because it's my favorite. There are some smudges in the darks sky - condensation on a cold night, I think - but they aren't too visible.

If I'd read the directions thoroughly, I would have posted all my various trials on this thread rather than the picture thread. I certainly don't mean to hog the thread. I got a DSLR for Christmas and am trying to learn how to use it. And the work of all the excellent photographers on this forum has gotten me enthusiastic about taking pictures again. (It's all your fault. )

So where is everybody? How about more pictures, people! Or am I the only one with way too much time on my hands?
    '12 K1600 GT

What is it you intend to do with your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver