Thread: Texas to Alaska or South America

capt. paul

Texas to Alaska or South America

Looking for a group or couple of folks who may want to ride to either Alaska or South America, sometime next year. I live in Texas. Im up for suggestions; I would rather go to South America as far as Argentina South. Dont want to get kidnaped so thinking Alaska might be safer route. Suggestions anyone or interested parties. This is where I am starting.
    Regards
    Paul
    Austin TX

Bo Griffin

I can't go

I can't go this time Paul, but I hope to return to South America. I've been to Alaska and I'm sure I'll go back, but it's not as exciting (to me) as South America. Every day is an adventure in South America. There is no way to know what to expect each day when you ride out of town in pursuit of your daily endeavor. I wish you lots of good luck on either direction you choose to travel. You will be rewarded for doing so. Please keep us posted on your travels.

Quote Originally Posted by tthouses View Post
    Looking for a group or couple of folks who may want to ride to either Alaska or South America, sometime next year. I live in Texas. Im up for suggestions; I would rather go to South America as far as Argentina South. Dont want to get kidnaped so thinking Alaska might be safer route. Suggestions anyone or interested parties. This is where I am starting.
    Regards
    Paul
    Austin TX

You talking about having a beer in Hyder, or a trip up and down the Dalton?
    Christopher Ross, Lubbock, Texas

2012 R1200GSA
    1974 R90S