Thread: Western Michigan

Hybrid View

Jfixit

Western Michigan

Let me be the first from temporarily snow bound western Michigan to say congrats and thanks for the regional forums , I think it will be great.

Pusser's Pyrate Society Zygmund's Avatar
    I love winter, I love winter....

Quote Originally Posted by Jfixit View Post
    Let me be the first from temporarily snow bound western Michigan to say congrats and thanks for the regional forums , I think it will be great.

Yeah, and those of us in the eastern part of the state can thank the western part for sending over all that lake effect junk! But it's a great place to live.
    Dan

Herding Cats
    Yep, it's a GREAT place to live. Aside from being "retired" at age 52 (please, everyone, go buy a car or two), the winter don't bother me none. If it snows enough in Detroit, I can go x-country skiing. I can park the BMW and get out the Ural (harder to tip with 3 wheels).

So, send more snow over from the west!

bunkyone
    Hey all; Boy this is going to be a LONG winter!!! This site should help pass the winter months (I hope) and keep me from kicking the dog or beating my head against the wall or any of the other things I tend to do when snowbound. By the way, anyone from the eastern side of the state who wants more snow can come and get ALL they want, right here!!! You want to here something TRUELY depressing? Winter doesn't even START for almost two weeks yet!!! Repeat after me... Bah, Humbug!!! Thanks for letting me vent, now back to wrenching. Vaya con Dios, Dutch

This is a neat set up. Now all of us in Michigan can trade snow report's.
    Well in Hubbard Lake, my snow gauge measured 16 inches of the motorcycle stopping white stuff.

Take Care
    Pat Carol
    BMW Touring Club Detroit, Ambassador
    BMWMOAF, Past Director
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote.
    2013 National Rally First Aid Co-Chair

Great addition to an already awesome site...THANKS!

Chiming in on the winter thing, #%*!%$&! Argh. Well I guess I can sit around and complain, or go out and play in this stuff. Guess I'll play... I'm waxin' up the snowboard and skiis and headed out to Caberfae this weekend.

It's gonna be a long one this year.
    Attitude is everything!
    1978 R100/7
    08' V-Strom 650 great light weight tourer