Thread: BMW Cover Pants... fit? other?

BMWBHW

BMW Cover Pants... fit? other?

I'm considering the purchase of BMW Motorrad Cover Pants... I work in an office environment that requires business attire. These pants seem like the best compromise of having protection over my wool dress pants... without having to change everyday before/after I get ready for the commute.

Unfortunately, local Houston dealers do not carry the pants so I can try them on... may have to go online instead. I have owned enough BMW attire to know that fit sometimes differs between product lines... I'm 5'-10", athletic build, 33/34 waist, with a 30" inseam. Can anyone provide advice on sizing? I assume a Medium might be best based on previous experiences...

If someone has a better pant suggestion that would be waterproof, light, offer some knee protection, and go over another pair of pants.... I'd appreciate it too!

Thank you....

AdventureGoat
    BMW Pants run small. Very small.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwbhw View Post
    I'm considering the purchase of BMW Motorrad Cover Pants... I work in an office environment that requires business attire. These pants seem like the best compromise of having protection over my wool dress pants... without having to change everyday before/after I get ready for the commute.

Unfortunately, local Houston dealers do not carry the pants so I can try them on... may have to go online instead. I have owned enough BMW attire to know that fit sometimes differs between product lines... I'm 5'-10", athletic build, 33/34 waist, with a 30" inseam. Can anyone provide advice on sizing? I assume a Medium might be best based on previous experiences...

If someone has a better pant suggestion that would be waterproof, light, offer some knee protection, and go over another pair of pants.... I'd appreciate it too!

Thank you....