Thread: Satellite Radio for GSA

Podzo

Satellite Radio for GSA

I would like to get a satellite radio for my 08 GSA. I have an AutoCom already hooked up and would like to set the satellite radio on the handlebars or windshield bracket. I would like advice on the type of radio and mountaining arrangement. Thanks

gpodzo

AdventureGoat
    You can try this site... http://www.cyclegadgets.com They may have something you like.

I went with the Zumo 550 that has intergrated satellite radio in it. I also added a GXM-30 weather antenna to pick up forcasts and weather warnings. I used a combination of mounting arrangements from www.gadgetguy.com and touretech. The setup works excellent, its clean, waterproof, and has been trouble free. (Oh yeah, I also have everything connected into a StarCom Digital unit- Same but different as your AutoCom)

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by podsobinski View Post
    I would like to get a satellite radio for my 08 GSA. I have an AutoCom already hooked up and would like to set the satellite radio on the handlebars or windshield bracket. I would like advice on the type of radio and mountaining arrangement. Thanks

gpodzo

Podzo

cycle gadgets

Thanks for the advice, I have heard nothing but good things out of cyclegadgets. I will let them set me up.

gpodzo