Thread: Street conditions in Spokane

Street conditions in Spokane

I just got back yesterday from Spokane I was on a mini vacation along with a motorcycle charity run. I stayed downtown and wanted to report on the lousy street conditions. I can't speak for all of the roads this is just the downtown area along sprague ave. to the fair grounds. They are in poor shape and there is road construction here and there, be careful driving around the area.

Oh and there are plenty vagrants, around to give you a sob story for needing spare change while they are smoking cigerettes and smell of beer. Deal with it how you want, this is just a fore warning.

Frank
    Puyallup Wa.
    life alas.
    is very drear,
    up with the glass,
    down with the beer!!

The local Spokane "street people" are a bit testy lately, 'cause the city council has just passed an ordinence to prohibit them from camping in city parks. Please do not feed or harass the animals.

As far as the street conditions are concerned, Spokane's just like any other big city. There's always something being torn up or repaired.

Right now, the biggest project is adding another traffic lane to I-90 on the east side of town. Motorcyclists should be very careful riding in this area, because the cages like to squeeze the centerline.

Ride safe!

Unregistered
    Originally posted by JetDoc
    The local Spokane "street people" are a bit testy lately, 'cause the city council has just passed an ordinence to prohibit them from camping in city parks. Please do not feed or harass the animals.

As far as the street conditions are concerned, Spokane's just like any other big city. There's always something being torn up or repaired.

Right now, the biggest project is adding another traffic lane to I-90 on the east side of town. Motorcyclists should be very careful riding in this area, because the cages like to squeeze the centerline.

Ride safe!