Thread: Falling Leaf Rally

Falling Leaf Rally

Just returned at 3:00 pm from the Falling Leaf Rally. Thank you Gateway Riders for another great time. Hopefully we will see you next year. Wow, My R80 and 2.85 a gallon for gas. Brings back the good old days.Kevin

Best Weather in Years

Which translates into the best riding in years for our group. I had laid out a route from my maps and it turned into a "goody", a little longer than I had thought but still very good. We took U south out of Potosi until it connected back to 21 then took E east until CR401, south to C and west on C to Annapolis ( where we caught a antique car show at a church with free food ( asked for donations which we did), took K out of Annapolis to 106 west to B north ( which some friends/riders crashed on last year coming the opposite way). left on 72, right on TT/KK up to 32 and Bixby, then 10 miles east to DD (might be the best road in MO.), to C-briefly, then to P and back to Potosi! 198 miles and wonderful.
    Lost but making good time

Quote Originally Posted by mandypants View Post

Is this an answer to an unknown question?

Nope, just a note that there is already a thread about the Falling Leaf Rally in the Chartered Clubs section.

This forum is for threads about the National Rally.

More people will see it and respond if it is in the right place. Just trying to be helpful.

Rally Forum

Sorry Mandy. My fault,I did not realize this was for the National Rally only. Still had a good time at both rallies. Have a good day. Kevin