Thread: Stabilant 22

HMFIC

Stabilant 22

For those who may be interested, I found Stabilant 22 at a NAPA store, thanks Don, the numer is CE1.
    Don, it's a little more than your last purchase. It's up to 61.49 and here in Illinois with the governor getting his $hare it makes it 66.26. Oh well, I suppose it's worth it.

Bob

Re: Stabilant 22

Originally posted by acehosedme
    For those who may be interested, I found Stabilant 22 at a NAPA store, thanks Don, the numer is CE1.
    Don, it's a little more than your last purchase. It's up to 61.49 and here in Illinois with the governor getting his $hare it makes it 66.26. Oh well, I suppose it's worth it.

Bob
    Bob - for some reason the store I bought it at felt guilty charging that much and sold it to me for cost. I forgot about that..

It is GOOD STUFF - and recommended by BMW for the cars..

Best,
    Don Eilenberger http://www.eilenberger.net
    Spring Lk Heights NJ NJ Shore BMW Riders New Sweden BMW Riders
    '07 R1200R (current ride) and some bimmers.. and a Porsche

dlearl476
    What sort of quantities are you talking about? Personally, I use Caig "ProGold", available at any electronics store. I've had a 4 oz spray can (~$15) for over two years and it's still half full, and I just bought a 2oz tube ($8.95) of non-diluted concentrate. I'll probably never have to buy any more unless I lose one or the other. I use this stuff every time I undo/re-do an electrical connection and with 8 bikes and 4 cars, I do that a LOT.
    I guess what I'm wondering is "what makes this stuff worth $65?" From Stabilants product lit, it does the same thing as "ProGold".