Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autumn's End

Beautiful area and great photos! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to share with us!
    Bob Smith
    '98 R1200C
    '80 XS850 Special
    '05 Rocket III

franze
    Thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. The simple narrative truly highlighted the vast west and really worked well with the content. Definitely got the " cowboy spinnin' a yarn" from your report. Loved it, thanks!

I live north of Vegas Soth of Elko east of Reno and West of SLC., in the high desert of nevada.
    Thanks Vagabird for sharing the pics, I grew up in Livermore in the 50's and 60's. Great country, I rode out to see my sister in Fort Collins the last part of May, I was dis-appointed to see that the place my family built in the early sixties had burned down, it was that place on the west side of 287 just on top of the hill from the Forks hotel. Last May was the first time I had been back since 1987, many many changes.....Thanks again...........................Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mIrvin View Post
    many many changes.....
    I've only lived in this area for seven years and have already seen lots of changes - mostly houses filling in the beautiful empty spaces. I love the little church in Virginia Dale that burned down and was rebuilt exactly the same. Now I'll give a little wave to The Forks each time I go by.
    '12 K1600 GT

What is it you intend to do with your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver