Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum Guests and the National Rally forum

Hybrid View

Forum Guests and the National Rally forum

Registering for membership on the forum requires your BMW MOA membership number. While we prefer that folks get registered so they can fully utilize the forum, we understand that non-members of the BMW MOA may have questions about the rally. To that end, we're allowing non-members to post questions here. We would hope that you find the rally exciting enough to become a full fledged MOA member, but in the meantime we've opened it up to all.

In the interest of civility, it would be wonderful if unregistered posters would be kind enough to put their name at the bottom of their post. That way, if someone can respond, they'll know who they're talking to and the unregistered poster will know that the response is directed to them.

Enjoy your visit!

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Unregistered

Rally site womans restrooms

My wife would like to know how many womans restrooms and showers are at the rally site? Also what type of shower faucilities are they.. gym type or private? Thanks so much

Unregistered

Still Unregistered

The truth be known I belong to the MOA and ask a week ago for the MOA to straighten out my user STUFF. GOT a nice note back the next day telling me someone would contact me soon....... 7 days later......STILL waiting...member # 61890...... OMG..I gave out TOP SECRET INFO...sorry

The Champlain Valley Exposition has more public restrooms than any other facility in the State of Vermont. I believe there are over 50 female public restrooms. Showers are available onsite and at St. Michael's College in their Physical Edcuation building.

Josh

Thumbs up Second try.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The truth be known I belong to the MOA and ask a week ago for the MOA to straighten out my user STUFF. GOT a nice note back the next day telling me someone would contact me soon....... 7 days later......STILL waiting...member # 61890...... OMG..I gave out TOP SECRET INFO...sorry

Send me your info by PM and I'll send it back through the loop again. We'll get you hooked up.
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Director & Ambassador
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

K Bikes Complex by Choice cjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KBasa
    Registering for membership on the forum requires your BMW MOA membership number. While we prefer that folks get registered so they
    I tried to register my wife 18120 but were unable. It's the login in with your number, and then password is the first five letters of your last name followed by your zip. Eh?
    Tried it and no go. Then I thought maybe we registered her a while back and the password request said no record of her email address. Sooooo....
    What should we do. I sent an email, but no answer yet (a day or so).
    Thanks,
    BMWMotorcycles, fun when they're running...
    My other bike is a BMW.
    Jack Hawley MOA and RA #224, KE9UW ("Chuck")

Quote Originally Posted by cjack
    I tried to register my wife 18120 but were unable. It's the login in with your number, and then password is the first five letters of your last name followed by your zip. Eh?
    Tried it and no go. Then I thought maybe we registered her a while back and the password request said no record of her email address. Sooooo....
    Thanks,
    Greg Feeler's got his fingers on the controls these days. Shoot him a PM if he doesn't see this pretty soon.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Quote Originally Posted by cjack
    Thanks,
    Like Dave says, send me your - and especially your wife's info (member number, email address, etc.) - by PM and we'll get you fixed up.
    Greg Feeler

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Uh, unregistered users can't send a PM. Perhaps we can create a forumhelp@bmwmoa.org e-mail?
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Greetings,

For all issues with registration, joining the MOA or techincal support with our forum or website please send a note to webmaster@bmwmoa.org.

Thanks,
    Rob Nye
    06 R1200GSADV 06 R1200RTP
    IBA 250 My Iron Butt Rally Blog
    Bristol, Rhode Island USA
    Proud to move oil

Harriet and I also had an awful time. We had been registered for quite some time, but when I tried to log on, I couldn't. Since I work in Mexico, I often spend the evenings in the hotel room on the internet - IBMWR, BMWMOA, etc. Sandee Lumpkin finally straightened it out, so now both Harriet and I can each log in. Thanks, Sandee!
    Ride Safe,
    Phil Marvin - El Paso, TX
    '94 K75A/3
    '95 K75RTP

DKVtDeptTourism

Smile Looking forward to welcoming you to Vermont

As you plan your Vermont visit to attend the 2006 International BMW Motorcycle Owners Rally, I'd like to invite you to use Vermont's Official Tourism web site www.VermontVacation.com as a resource. It contains lots of information; the Travel Planner feature lists events, attractions, dining, lodgings and recreational activities and is continually added to and updated with more! There is also an online information request form at www.vermontvacation.com/common/request.asp or contact our 1-800-Vermont operators. When you arrive here, our Vermont Information Center staffs are also available to help.
    Looking forward to seeing you in the summer. No matter where you are from come to life in Vermont, live the traditions.
    Diane Konrady Heritage Tourism Coordinator Vermont Department of Tourism & Marketing

Unregistered

Chain Gang Link

I've posted a thread on the Chain Gang website. Check the misc web links. Perhaps a MOA member could post these on your site.

http://www.f650.com/phpBB2/viewtopic...1ca300a8a4433a

eheikel

Royalbeemer

Exclamation Forum logon problems

Sent a message to webmaster re problems trying to logn on. Seems like I need to be emailing Greg Feeler from reading forum and similar problems by others. Problems is that the link to Greg seems to require that I log in????
    This is the IT version of chasing your tail!!!!!

Getting help.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalbeemer
    Sent a message to webmaster re problems trying to logn on. Seems like I need to be emailing Greg Feeler from reading forum and similar problems by others. Problems is that the link to Greg seems to require that I log in????
    This is the IT version of chasing your tail!!!!!

First off, send a message to: updates@bmwmoa.org - I will get that. Include your username, real name, and problem description, and we'll get you fixed up.

Secondly, yes, there is too much disconnection between the different 'MOA email addresses and IMO it's not clear where you need to go or whom to contact with problems. If your login fails you can end up much like as if you'd locked your keys in your car. We're going to work on that and make it better.
    Greg Feeler