Bob and Mary Weber (BMW)
Picasa Copy To Forum: HOW?
I have a number of photos on our blog (Blogger) and those photos automatically shift to Picasa webpage. Question is: is there an easy way to move selected photos over to this forum so that I can develop a trip report? I have used Photobucket and it's quite easy but Picasa does not seem to have the same capability. Suggestions? Thanks. -Bob
I use Picasa also and the way I post picÔÇÖs follows:
1. Open the photo you wish to post in Picasa.
2. ?¥ down on the left side click on Link to this Photo
3. To select you size click on the drop down menu called Select Size.
You will have the option of Thumbnail, Small Medium or Large. Choose
your preferred size and left click on it.
4. After choosing your size (if you do step 4 before step 3 it will default to
Thumbnail), highlight text under HTML to embed in website. With link
highlighted left click and choose the copy command.
5. When posting your Trip Report, Left click and use the Paste command to
Paste this link in your report. If you paste between the text in your
report, that is where your photo will appear.
6. Click on Preview Post to see if your photos linked correctly.
IÔÇÖm not the best when it comes to explaining in a clear and effective manner, so if this doesnÔÇÖt help please let me know and I will try again.
I strongly disagree with the above statement. Thanks for the lucid explanation.
Originally Posted by lightzoo
In SmugMug we have the same feature; however, I can simply control-click (or right-click) and copy the image address. I am unable to see the links you refer to on Bob's account. I guess that's because I'm not signed in? Interesting. . . .
I logged out and I no longer had access to the link. I donÔÇÖt know if that's an option in the account set up, or if thatÔÇÖs Picasa. My guess is only the registered user can link.
Originally Posted by SNC1923