Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Grand Prize Winner!

  1. #1
    Rally Rat
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    546

    Grand Prize Winner!

    We left the rally a tad early so as to have a chance to tour the Black Hills. I was curious as to who won the GS?

  2. #2
    Loose Cannon flash412's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffMiller View Post
    I was curious as to who won the GS
    The first winner, IIRC, was Jeff Miller. But since he was not present, they drew again. A guy from Longmont, Colorado was the final winner.

  3. #3
    Rally Rat
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    546
    GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! you funny guy

  4. #4
    krikir
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by flash412 View Post
    The first winner, IIRC, was Jeff Miller. But since he was not present, they drew again. A guy from Longmont, Colorado was the final winner.
    Well, that makes no sense at all...I was told you did not have to be present to win the Grand Prize! WTF?

  5. #5
    Rollin' by the River R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by krikir View Post
    Well, that makes no sense at all...I was told you did not have to be present to win the Grand Prize! WTF?
    Please read again.....I think he was "pulling someone's chain:
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, 2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair
    Visit St. Paul July 24-27, 2014

  6. #6
    krikir
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k75karol View Post
    Please read again.....I think he was "pulling someone's chain:
    LOL...ahhhhhh, joking and stuff. Got it.

  7. #7
    Rollin' by the River R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by krikir View Post
    LOL...ahhhhhh, joking and stuff. Got it.
    I was hoping they'd keep calling numbers so I could win It would match my 07 GS!!
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, 2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair
    Visit St. Paul July 24-27, 2014

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •