Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thankyou Karol and Deb...

Karol and Deb

Thanks for organizing this event. I can't even begin to imagine all the details and hundreds of 'moving parts' to make this event come off smoothly. And with a volunteer army to boot!

I did my research and did not come expecting trees (and was not disappointed) but was astounded by the utterly fantastic scenery and rides that Wyoming and the neighboring states offered. What an inspired selection of a locale - if not for MOA and your rally, I would never have ridden these roads.

Thanks for EVERYTHING you did.....seen and unseen.

Bryan
    Last edited by Beemer01; 07-28-2008 at 06:28 PM.

This was my first MOA rally (Greenhorn!) and I had a blast. Everything at the rally exceeded my expectations. The organization of everything was amazing, it totally blew me away. I helped out in registration (May I help YOU?) and had such a good time. It was fun to see all the road numb warriors trying to find their reg stuff. Most everyone was grinning ear to ear just to be there (sans one grumpy old fartbut lets forget him). The demo rides, seminars, beer garden, venders (and everything else) were awesome.

My only rally annoyance is directed at the small minority of whiners. If you didnÔÇÖt like the rally, step up and run the next rally and show us how it should be done.

Thank you Karol and Deb. I canÔÇÖt even imagine how much how much time and effort went to making this rally happen. I would like to apologize for those who canÔÇÖt or wonÔÇÖt appreciate what you two have accomplished.
    Scott Wynter
    Pleasant Hill, CA
    1971 R75/5 SWB, 2000 R1100R
    BMWMOA, Central Cal, IBA, MFS Ridercoach, ECV.