Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Internet and computer access

  1. #1
    Registered User brentstrecker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kennewick, Wa
    Posts
    3

    Question Internet and computer access

    I hate to even ask but I may need to get on the Internet for some work crap. Anyone know if there will be a terminal anywhere on site for this sort of thing?

  2. #2
    Focused kbasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Marin By God County, California
    Posts
    11,639
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckInMud View Post
    I hate to even ask but I may need to get on the Internet for some work crap. Anyone know if there will be a terminal anywhere on site for this sort of thing?
    We're going to have wireless access, as well as a fully equipped Cyber Cafe.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

    Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

  3. #3
    Club President HankPfister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
    Posts
    324
    Will the WiFi be free access, or the kind you have to pay to use, like at Airports?
    Hank Pfister
    Copper Hill, VA
    pfestus1@yahoo.com
    2007 R1200GS, 1973 R75/5/Dnepr, 1984 R100RS/Motovation.
    www.twinvalleyriders.com

  4. #4
    Cannonball Rider #52 darrylri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Surf City, USA (Santa Cruz, CA)
    Posts
    4,522
    Quote Originally Posted by KBasa View Post
    We're going to have wireless access, as well as a fully equipped Cyber Cafe.
    Will I be able to camp close enough to the access point so I can surf the web at my tent site?

    GEEK OUT! Yeehaw!
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

  5. #5
    Focused kbasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Marin By God County, California
    Posts
    11,639
    Quote Originally Posted by HankPfister View Post
    Will the WiFi be free access, or the kind you have to pay to use, like at Airports?
    Free, I believe, broadcasting from the vendor building, if I'm remembering right.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

    Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

  6. #6
    X-Mileage tabulator R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by KBasa View Post
    Free, I believe, broadcasting from the vendor building, if I'm remembering right.
    Correct, and various other "hot spots" throughout the grounds.
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, 2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair
    Visit St. Paul July 24-27, 2014

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •