Thread: Calling Karol!

Hybrid View

Rally grounds question calling Greg or Karol!

Greetings!

If memory serves, the far eastern campground (Boxelder) had two entries; one off the county road on the south and the other sort of snaked around the grandstands and race track from the main pavillion into the campground. Will the main entry along the county road be blocked off? How does one get into Boxelder?

FYI for anyone wondering WTH I am talking about, the eastern campground (boxelder?) is the one with REAL showers, sinks and toilets in the set-on-foundations trailers spread out over 3 or 4 acres.

Let me know and thank you!

Dale
    Last edited by redclfco; 07-05-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: change title

Quote Originally Posted by redclfco View Post
    Karol,

If memory serves, the far eastern campground (Boxelder) had two entries; one off the county road on the south and the other sort of snaked around the grandstands and race track from the main pavillion into the campground. Will the main entry along the county road be blocked off? How does one get into Boxelder?

FYI for anyone wondering WTH I am talking about, the eastern campground (boxelder?) is the one with REAL showers, sinks and toilets in the set-on-foundations trailers spread out over 3 or 4 acres.

Let me know and thank you!

Dale
    On the rally site map that area is called the North 40 (good name). I can confirm your memory of the entrances, but don't know how access is setup for the rally. That's something for Karol.
    Greg Feeler
    BMW MOA Director & Ambassador
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

I assumed that because Security is noted on the county road, that that's where the entry was.
    Marilyn Roberts
    F800R, R1150R, R100 Mystic
    Add about 1100 to my post count

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    I assumed that because Security is noted on the county road, that that's where the entry was.
    That is the primary entrance. The Dirt road that parallels will probably be used for the few RVs that overflow into that area. We'll know better once we get there, but that other access will probably be limited once we're in full rally mode.
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Director MOA Foundation
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair