Thread: Nevada crossing to ELY?12th...

Nevada crossing to ELY?12th...

Saturday,12th; Is anybody going to Ely that day? My wife and I ride this way, that day and like the KOA there, so we frequently camp there, heading to National Rallies. Just trying to invite company at the end of the day, or en route. We ride two bikes this year; KLR650 and GSA1200, so please look us up if nearby Ely, the first night on the road. Vernal, Utah or thereabouts, for day twos end and into Colorado NW corner and cut into Laramie, Wyoming for day three's end. Thats our intended trail at this point. Tuesday night or Wednesday, midday for Gillette. Happy Trails to all, Randy"Polarbear". See ya there!

Sounds good to me

I was planning on taking the same route. If the invite still stands, I will meet you in the KOA in Ely Saturday night. I will PM you my mobile #.

Scott
    Last edited by Boingo; 07-03-2008 at 06:54 PM.
    Scott Wynter
    Pleasant Hill, CA
    1971 R75/5 SWB, 2000 R1100R
    BMWMOA, Central Cal, IBA, MFS Ridercoach, ECV.

Add a day

We will be arriving at the Ely KOA Sunday afternoon, Monday to Vernal, then Tues to Estes Park. Wed am headed to Gillette. Ely is one of our special places. Make sure if Eldora is making her biscuts and gravey for breakfast, that you partake. We missed her last year, and looks like we will miss her this year as well.

bob

Thanks for the;

Heads up, Bob and Scott. My wife and I are there Saturday night indeed, if all goes well. It should. The Biscuits and gravy sounds very good! I've not done it before, but have heard from others about it and it sure sounds good. A great campspot at this KOA. Quiet, soft grass and nice folks. A repeat for us, many times over. Randy"P olarbear"