Thread: $100 for battery

Angry $100 for battery

WTF! since when do you have to pay $100 for a new battery for a k1100rs!? Called four dealers here in the city,and $96.00 is the cheapest I got qouted for a battery,UNCHARGED! GOD DAMMIT I know it's been four years since my last battery: payed $65.00 last time . Sorry for the rant,but some body give me some comfort.

Is it the spring time thing? I need for this weekend'have a lot of riding to do.

Replacement Battery

Get a Panasonic. Half the price and a better battery. They make Westco batteries. JON

Mudbug
    Chicago BMW, http://www.chicagobmwmotorcycle.com, offers 20% discount on all parts.

bmwmick

Re: $100 for battery

Originally posted by LICK MY BRICK
    WTF! since when do you have to pay $100 for a new battery for a k1100rs!? Called four dealers here in the city,and $96.00 is the cheapest I got qouted for a battery,UNCHARGED! GOD DAMMIT I know it's been four years since my last battery: payed $65.00 last time . Sorry for the rant,but some body give me some comfort.
    Jayson,
    Go here Http://www.digikey.com and print out the order form for a Panasonic LC-X1220P SLA battery. Mail the order form with a check for about $46(last time I checked, this was the price) and they will deliver the battery FREE. It will also be CHARGED.

Mick

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSea...S&Cat=30147394

USERNAME
    do the above and then spread the word around town about it as well. not everyone accesses this kick ass board.

I just bought my second battery from DigiKey and could not be happier.

The battery for my K100RT was $110.00 at the dealer and I paid $58.00 + shipping.

The guy I talked to at Digi Key was great and the battery showed up UPS 3 days later fully charged and ready to go.

Thumbs up

You guys are the best! thanks.Today I put out $91.00 for my new battery at my dealer,had to because I needed it right away for this holiday weekend.Best be sure I'll go the way you guys suggested above.Thanks to all again

Talking

OH, I will spread the word about our kick ASS forum!