Thread: No response to registration

We live in a rustic cabin in Maine though our residence is in NH.

No response to registration

HELP, I sent my registration (snail mail) 0n May 30 along with my check and have heard nothing. I sent an email about 10 days ago and left a phone message at the office a few days ago. What do I have to do?

I am riding from Northern Maine in 10 days and need to know that I am registered.

What should I do.

Bill Zeller

Quote Originally Posted by BillZeller View Post
    HELP, I sent my registration (snail mail) 0n May 30 along with my check and have heard nothing. I sent an email about 10 days ago and left a phone message at the office a few days ago. What do I have to do?

I am riding from Northern Maine in 10 days and need to know that I am registered.

What should I do.

Bill Zeller
    Bill-

I sent you an email confirmation last week. You are definitely pre-registered....

See you in Gillette!!
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Director MOA Foundation
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair

What should I do.

Bill Zeller
    Oh May 30 shoot sorry were all full up but thanks for the 30 spot we will take care of that in the beer tent

We live in a rustic cabin in Maine though our residence is in NH.

Problem solved

Thanks Karol, sorry but your message must be lost in cyber space. I also called the office this morning and they confirmed my registration. In addition to this my pre-registration arrived in the mail today so all is WELL!!

Just 10 days and I will be on my way, hope to meet up with you on the road or campground along the way.

Safe travels,

Bill Zeller
    06 R1200RT Red

Thanks Karol, sorry but your message must be lost in cyber space. I also called the office this morning and they confirmed my registration. In addition to this my pre-registration arrived in the mail today so all is WELL!!

Just 10 days and I will be on my way, hope to meet up with you on the road or campground along the way.

Safe travels,

Bill Zeller
    06 R1200RT Red
    Did you check your Spam folder or the beloved spam file on your mail server