Thread: @ Rally can I buy from vendors, use a cc, and have the goods shipped home?

@ Rally can I buy from vendors, use a cc, and have the goods shipped home?

Coming by plane, renting cage for four days due to time commitments (it was this or not come) so I am om the Photo Team. Will I be able to buy items from vendors, use a credit card, and instead of taking goods with me, have it sent or have item shipped to house instead?
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair Friedle's Avatar

gillette buying spree

buying spree
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
    Coming by plane, renting cage for four days due to time commitments (it was this or not come) so I am om the Photo Team. Will I be able to buy items from vendors, use a credit card, and instead of taking goods with me, have it sent or have item shipped to house instead?

Yes
    Yes
    and yes

Friedle
    Ride fast safely

ben721364
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post

Yup. Motorcycle related vendor pickins look kinda slim but you should be able to fill a few UPS boxes.

Thank you. Next, will be to see if they have anything suitable for my F800, as well.
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog