Thread: Passports? Got it:)

Passports? Got it:)

Anybody traveling the borders this year might like to know, I got my USA Passport in only 2 weeks time! I paid the regular fees, not the fast turn around fees either. I have traveled Canada and Mexico recently without the Passport, but its getting to be more of a hassle without it and a speech every time, from border folks. I broke down and got it and was amazed at the FAST service, from my hometown, Clovis,CA., Randy"Polarbear" Gillette is so close to Canada, so I may have to ride there again and try my new toy

Talking Gillette to Canada

Hey Polarbear, From Gillette to the closest border crossing by my calculations is.....452.24 miles, or 7:32:08 hours. If you want to take the "long route" I'd be happy to sign you out and in for a Saddle Sore 1K.
    Jim Nyffeler
    Lincoln NE
    '10 F800GS
    BMWMOA 110521, IBA 8936

Thanks, been there:)

I've done lots of these kind of days in my past and thats probably where they will stay. I don't do 1000 milers much anymore, but have many to my credit. My wife rides this trip, too on her new KLR650 and she is not the iron butt kid! I may still do one again, but not likely this trip. HOW ABOUT those BULLDOGS Omaha World Series Winners My team, as I live 12 miles from the Fresno State University. Thanks "Nebraska" for a wonderful venue for the series! We are elated, indeed and have broken some NCAA records bigtime. Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear"