Thread: GS Ride Routes @ MOA rally, update.

Hybrid View

GS Ride Routes @ MOA rally, update.

Since my prior posting three weeks ago, I have completed three GS ride routes of varying lengths and destinations, east and west of Gillette, and suitable for all GS-type motorcycles, and most riders with at least some off-pavement experience.
    Mapping, mileaging, and GPS coordinates completed. Route segment sequence sheets completed and printed.

It's ready to go.

All you need to do, if you're interested, is show up at one of the three daily early morning infomation, briefing, and Q&A sessions Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, 6 a.m. to 7:30a.m. That's the only place and opportunity to aquire maps and route sheets. Depending on the level of interest, we may add an abbreviated session or two at 5 p.m.

As stressed previously, these ride routes of offered with the understanding that riders are on their own; rides are not guided, nor is deviation from the routes prohibited. A waiver of liability form will be required prior to issuing map and route sheet.

If you ride any of these, I hope you will have as much fun and enjoyment that I have had in scouting and setting up these ride routes.

Jim Hansen
    605--645-8465
    jimhansen@rap.midco.net

Very cool, Jim;

I'm looking forward to meeting up with you and Rob. Sounds like you've been busy and these adventures you've mapped, I hope many many enjoy. Happy Trails, Randy"Polarbear". PS; I particularly wish to find some dirt riding near Devils Tower and I think you mentioned one on an earlier post. Adios.

Quote Originally Posted by jjhansenmd View Post
    Since my prior posting three weeks ago, I have completed three GS ride routes of varying lengths and destinations, east and west of Gillette, and suitable for all GS-type motorcycles, and most riders with at least some off-pavement experience.
    Mapping, mileaging, and GPS coordinates completed. Route segment sequence sheets completed and printed.

It's ready to go.

All you need to do, if you're interested, is show up at one of the three daily early morning infomation, briefing, and Q&A sessions Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, 6 a.m. to 7:30a.m. That's the only place and opportunity to aquire maps and route sheets. Depending on the level of interest, we may add an abbreviated session or two at 5 p.m.

As stressed previously, these ride routes of offered with the understanding that riders are on their own; rides are not guided, nor is deviation from the routes prohibited. A waiver of liability form will be required prior to issuing map and route sheet.

If you ride any of these, I hope you will have as much fun and enjoyment that I have had in scouting and setting up these ride routes.

Jim Hansen
    605--645-8465
    jimhansen@rap.midco.net

Thank you for putting this together.