Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: We have reservations we are cancelling for 7/21 and 7/22 -Anyone need them?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Mahomet Il
    Posts
    29

    Smile We have reservations we are cancelling for 7/21 and 7/22 -Anyone need them?

    We were planning on heading to Yellowstone after the rally but we have decided to take another route home. If anyone is interested in coordinating our cancellation with your reservation, I would be happy to wait. We have reservations for:


    Canyon Lodge in Yellowstone (178.76) for one night on the 21st (Monday)
    Flagg Ranch Resort in Moran, WY south entrance of Yellowstone (185.50) on the 22nd (Tues.)
    Last edited by motojoe; 06-17-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: wrong dates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •