Thread: Thanks to AZBeemers

Podzo

Thanks to AZBeemers

The Road Runners Rally in Heber AZ was a great success. We had great weather after a very chilly and unsettled mid-week. It was my 4th. time in the last 6 years to the rally and I must say, the food was great, the entertainment was excellent and the camp had wonderful facilities. Sat. was a 280 mile tough "poker run" but we did have great weather. Sat. night had a great dinner and a lot of prices given away. Thanks again for the good times. We will be back.

gpodzo

Certifiable Old Fart beemerdons's Avatar

gpodzo: Glad that you could come along and that you had yourself a great time!!!

Thanks for coming to our Roadrunner Rally with we AZ Beemers! See you in 2009!
    Don Stanley; aka Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina"
    BMWMOA #24810; www.azbeemers.org/forum #89

Hi Don:)

Sorry I am not near there for that rally, most years, but glad it was a swell one indeed. We passed briefly a month or so back at "THE MILL" up on the mountain, Crown King! Remember. Randy and the R1200GSA with passenger. You and your KLR650, I think! Someday,I'll get back over there for some good times, Randy"Polarbear"13233

Certifiable Old Fart beemerdons's Avatar

Hi Polarbear; you bet, sure I do remember you and I was on the KLR650.

Still have your phone number and address in California. I'll call ahead when I visit.
    Don Stanley; aka Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina"
    BMWMOA #24810; www.azbeemers.org/forum #89

Very good;

I'm around a lot and ride nearly every day, either to work or play days. I will be in Wyoming in July, for our BIG Rally. See you another day, Randy