Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Imported a new Schuberth helmet

CCLudlow
    Quote Originally Posted by TedKing View Post
    I currently am wearing/using a Shoei J Wing helmet and and wondering if any of you have any opinion on how the sizing compares between the helmets.

I have a Shoei RF 1000 in size large and it's packed out to be a bit loose. I've had a Schuberth S1 in XL for about the same time period and it fits better. In the S1 I'd say go a size larger, that is if you have a Schuberth head. Haven't tried on a C2 yet but definitely will take a look.

That reminded me, my C2 is just about blown out so I ordered a new one.

I got mine from a company in California with an extra shield for $499 delivered.

Unfortunately it was the last XL they had in stock. I didn't ask if they were getting more.

As for those little discs I also got some spares from them last year. K Basa can tell you about my purchasing a BRAND NEW helmet for the two discs on the 2005 Iron Butt rally, then selling him the lid for 50 cents on the purchase dollar.

http://www.extremesupply.com/schuber...hC2helmet.html

EDIT: I ignored the lack of available sizes on their page and called their tool free number. I wasn't a tool so I got the kind lady on the phone to put her hands on my helmet to confirm size and availability.

Republic of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by keithcarr View Post
    ....desperate for a left Schuberth C2 side shield cover wheelie thing, the black circular two-piece part that holds the visor on, any chance you could help a brudda out? i can send a pic of the part I need! Keith
    This is one of the key advantages of a helmet such as a Shoei Multitec . . . no little pieces to lose when you change faceshields. My fiancee has a Schuberth (great deal on an XS at a local dealer a couple of years ago), and if we go to Europe next year, I plan to try to find and stock up on these little pieces (not to mention replacement faceshields). May even look at a C2 for me!
    Mike White
    MOA Life Time Member #57882
    '13 K1300S "30 Years", '95 R1100RS, '88 K75S, '97 Ducati 916, '95 Ducati 900SS CR. Gone, but not forgotten, '75 R90S