Thread: Hook up and ride to Rally

Hook up and ride to Rally

I'd like to "hook-up" with some one and ride to the rally together. I'm in west Tennessee. I camp mostly and motel some. I snore like hell,and drink like a fish,and am known to go to sleep with a lit cigarette in my mouth. I also frequent houses of ill reprute. I have just recently gotten fired from the Waffle house for bad hygene,but hey,I'll bounce back. Getting fired leaves me open all summer for the ride. I have a K-100,with Yosmite sam "back off" mud flaps. When I ride I love talking on my CB radio to all the female truckers,hoping I'll get lucky.

Anyone wanting to go let me know.

NOT!!!!
    Last edited by Gnome; 04-30-2004 at 04:33 PM.
    The Gnome

aterveen_1487

re: lking for ride buddy

can't say I can go with you but if you go to the Black Hills BMW Stampede let me know as I will make sure I am on the other side of the rally site!

Re: Hook up and ride to Rally

Originally posted by Gnome
    I'd like to "hook-up" with some one and ride to the rally together. I'm in west Tennessee. I camp mostly and motel some. I snore like hell,and drink like a fish,and am known to go to sleep with a lit cigarette in my mouth. I also frequent houses of ill reprute. I have just recently gotten fired from the Waffle house for bad hygene,but hey,I'll bounce back. Getting fired leaves me open all summer for the ride. I have a K-100,with Yosmite sam "back off" mud flaps. When I ride I love talking on my CB radio to all the female truckers,hoping I'll get lucky.

Anyone wanting to go let me know.
    I'm not going to Spokanne but I can't wait to read your ride report!

MarkF
    MarkF