Thread: Dogwood Trail Rally

Question Dogwood Trail Rally

Is anybody else going to Mississippi for the rally this weekend, Apr 4-6 ? I am planning on leaving Thurs and was going to camp one nite on the road and was wondering if anybody had some suggestions for a place to get off the road snd pitch the tent for the nite? Also, any special sites to see along the way? I live in north central Ohio and would like to go about 3/4 of the way b4 camping. Maybe somewhere in Tenn or northern Miss. Thanks, ron

Dogwood Rally

I'm still on the fence about going. I understand that this is a very fun rally and I really want to make it this year. I'll probably decide to go/no go on Friday morning.

Look for a '07 GT, light grey with Kansas IBMWR tags. I'll be enjoying a beer and a cigar nearby.
    Rob Lessen

'07 R12RT
    '08 R12GS

warredon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksrob View Post
    I'm still on the fence about going. I understand that this is a very fun rally and I really want to make it this year. I'll probably decide to go/no go on Friday morning.

Look for a '07 GT, light grey with Kansas IBMWR tags. I'll be enjoying a beer and a cigar nearby.
    I'll be looking for you Rob. I'm shooting for an ETA of 1200-1300 Friday.

Thumbs up Dogwood Rally

Hope to see ya both there! Rob, I'll be looking for your GT along with the cigar smoke & beer. Don, what bike will you be on? I'll be on a blue '05 R1200GS with Ohio plates. Ride safe and enjoy the journey!
    Ron

warredon
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwron View Post
    Hope to see ya both there! Rob, I'll be looking for your GT along with the cigar smoke & beer. Don, what bike will you be on? I'll be on a blue '05 R1200GS with Ohio plates. Ride safe and enjoy the journey!
    Ron

I'll be on the black K1.

Dingo

Dogwood Trail Rally

If the roads are clear and I can get out of Northern Illinois, I may meet up with you on the way there. If you see an '85 R80RT, give a wave! I'll buy you a pint.
    '85 R80RT

Thumbs up Mississippi bound

Well I'm leaving for the Dogwood Trail Rally as soon as I finish packing. Hope to see ya there if not on the road. It's Thursday morning. It's adventure time!!
    Ron