Thread: FOR RENT!! Lovely Apartment Near Quantico Va.

rocketman

FOR RENT!! Lovely Apartment Near Quantico Va.

Lovely rustic apartment home conveniently located near Quantico Marine Base just off Rt. 1. This is a bright airy structure where you can enjoy cooling breezes year around as you sit on front porch and enjoy the quiet rustic natural garden surrounding this secluded structure. More than just an apartment this home simply extrudes the charm of quiet country living. The owner has spared no expense (quite literally) to maintain the ambiance of this sturdy, well weathered, single story wood clapboard home. Many recent upgrades to the property include addition of a stone driveway, enclosed front porch, and many more to numerous to mention. A must see, must rent property. Ask for Ron (Honest Joe) Fairland for an appointment to see the inside, we assure you youÔÇÖll be amazed at the condition of the interior!

Extremely affordable, and weÔÇÖll even throw in the first septic system cleaning!

RM

(I think they need to remove the sign???)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman View Post

Extremely affordable, and weÔÇÖll even throw in the first septic system cleaning!

(I think they need to remove the sign???)
    What!!!! and throw out the current tenants?

almost as rustic as Camp Upshur's Quonset huts

I think someone needs to call and ask about renting the place. Make sure to record it so we can hear the reaction after the long pause.

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    Nice fixer upper!
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014!

-Tom (KA1TOX)

rocketman
    And that's not all, it comes with a nice riding mover that I'll post a picture of later on today after I go by and get a picture of it, not only is it rather unique but its equally rustic, and uses very little gas...

RM

Would make for a decent clubhouse
    Ted
    "A good stick is a good reason"
    1994 K75RT
    Moto Pages

erickson9502
    If it was in San Francisco it would it would get close to a million sale price.

rocketman
    and as promised the riding mower that comes with the lovely rustic establishment above....

as I said, very fuel efficient!

RM