Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need someone to ride with.

Clovis,CA here;

GSAdventure'07 and my wife and I will ride to Wyoming, about one week before the rally and one week back home with some sidetracks thrown in as we take every opportunity to explore whatever, dirt or pavement. We camp almost exclusively and love it. One of our favorite depart CA first nights on the road is Ely, Nevada at the KOA Campground. Its first rate camping. Its 525 miles from Clovis, via Yosemite NP exit to Ely. We met some there last year on the way to Wisconsin Rally. Anyhow, we are always happy to have someone alongside for a day or two, or as long as our riding styles and destinations permit. Happy Trails, Randy13233.

screamineagle

annual rally

PAULK

I plan to go to the rally this year. I would like to accompany you but you would have to come to Pennsylvania first. Just kidding too. I too am a retired cop and would enjoy the company and converstation. Maybe we will meet up at the rally.

Bill

cowboykyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Screamineagle View Post
    PAULK

I plan to go to the rally this year. I would like to accompany you but you would have to come to Pennsylvania first. Just kidding too. I too am a retired cop and would enjoy the company and converstation. Maybe we will meet up at the rally.

Bill
    Hello Bill, please check your PM's. if you are going out to WY, you may have a riding partner for part of the way.

helmet head

To the Rally

Thanks for all you replies. I'm thinking of heading out that Sunday or Monday before the rally. On the way back I'd like to go into Canada and head west to BC, then down the coast to LA. Any takers out there?