Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Belated Holiday Motorcycle Shots

grossjohann

Belated Holiday Motorcycle Shots

These are in answer to SNC1923's suggestion that the Voorheesville Park would make a nice setting for an MOA holiday card.

I’m not sure that any of these would make the cut, but it was fun to sneak into the park with the bike.

If you have any more, please add your own!

-Alex

PS. Click image, then select "more information" for EXIF data.
    Last edited by grossjohann; 01-20-2008 at 04:44 AM.

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

grossjohann

SNC1923
    Alex,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on some very fine images. These are no run-of-the-mill snapshots. Very, very nice work, indeed. I don't speak for the foundation, but I would be surprised if one or more of these did not receive very serious consideration.

Each of these is really successful in its own way, but I'm partial to the first:

Again, truly outstanding.

rocketman
    I think I'm partial to the ones of the bike in the gazebo, esp. the one showing the bike facing the camera, and the last one in the series.

Some of the ones with the background or foreground out of focus just bothers me somehow. Maybe its because its a night shot and lights that are out of focus are simply more pronounced? The depth of field issue in the same shot in the daylight would probably add to the shot since it would make the bike the center of attention. But that's just me.

I do concur they are all nice shots, with the possible exception of the one with the blown-out clock face, It was the very first thing I saw and thus I found it very distracting.

RM

grossjohann
    Quote Originally Posted by SNC1923 View Post
    Alex,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on some very fine images. These are no run-of-the-mill snapshots. Very, very nice work, indeed. I don't speak for the foundation, but I would be surprised if one or more of these did not receive very serious consideration.

Each of these is really successful in its own way, but I'm partial to the first:

Again, truly outstanding.

Thanks for the encouragement, Tom. I’ll get these night shots some day…