Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Pet Pictures

After a few dogless years, Paul and I find ourselves with a couple of rescue pets. Our first, a cat we call Stormy fell down our chimney in a thunderstorm, disappeared for two months and then came back to adopt us.

Our second, a Roan Gelding I call Big Red, followed me home so I got to keep him.

Voni
    sMiling
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves/
    Live fully. Laugh deeply. Love widely.
    BMW MOA Ambassador / FOM / Roving Forum Moderator/
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote/ A Million BMW sMiles

Quote Originally Posted by GSAddict View Post
    Out Grouse hunting last weekend..........
    Is she a pointer or a tracker?
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

Quote Originally Posted by Voni View Post
    After a few dogless years, Paul and I find ourselves with a couple of rescue pets. Our first, a cat we call Stormy fell down our chimney in a thunderstorm, disappeared for two months and then came back to adopt us.

Our second, a Roan Gelding I call Big Red, followed me home so I got to keep him.

Voni
    sMiling

It's amazing how "pet like" horses can be. a friend [Carl] had a horse named Flame...she followed him around like a dog. And she loved having her ears scratched. Even when I would visit she would come up to the pasture fence , stick her head over & lower it...that meant scratch my ears Ron...of course I did.

My friend called me once laughing like mad...I asked why?...he said he came home from the store in the truck, she stuck her head in the passenger side window and wouldn't leave. He finally got out, and she backed out of the window...and headed back to her pasture.
    Ron Prior {AMA member 30+ years,MOA member 20+years}
    Milford,Oh
    2002 KLT
    2004 Roadster

My whippet AKC Grand Champion Wasatch Strike Up the Band at Jade. His call name is Jake and he's a wonderful show dog.

I also breed championship affenpinschers (the second photo) and have 14 of them. The monkey dogs are rare. In 2013 an affen won the Westminster show and this year an affen won the world championship.

Last edited by RandyBailey; 10-14-2014 at 05:03 AM.
    2013 R1200RT
    AMA Life Member
    Iron Butt Assn #39345
    AZ Beemers Touring Assn