Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Pictures

SCDorman
    Here's Macallan ("Callie"). She's 1 1/2.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCDorman
    And Skyler. He's 7.

Her name is Daimond. She's a humane society mutt and a real honest to goodness bitch. Much love for this animal.

I'm with Jim Shaw regarding the cats However my daughter brought these two home after there mother abandoned them. They were smaller than my hand and we had to feed them with an eye dropper. Hoping to find them a nice home or hoping the strings on my Prince tennis racket will break soon

Just kidding. No hate mail from you kitty lovers. Their names are Sly and Little Bit

Tuxedos. My favorite.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

A couple of Boxers:

Wife's baby from last spring:

I Like

the pic of the boxers. And I like that you have installed a narrow driveway just for your motorcycle. Great idea.
    Don't winterize; Rounderize!
    www.yearroundriders.com

We can't have animals with fur or hair due to my wife's allergies. So this is how I spend the money that is left over after the motorcycles are done with my bank account This tank is a 75 gal. fish only (except for one hermit crab) marine setup. I also have a pond outside in the summer with a few pond comets in it. They have a winter retreat in the house. I'm building a new reef tank in my basement that will be 125 gallons, and will eventually contain corals and such as well as fish. Needless to say my new Ohlins were cheap in comparison to my new tank.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.

Is that tank a reef tank? A guy I work with had a small one on his desk and it was absolutely amazing to watch grow.

He was in a reef club and they had "propogation night" once a month or so. People would bring down their coral or other invertebrates and swap them around. He was able to put together a tank for not much more than the cost of the hardware. People hooked him up with live rock and all kinds of other stuff. Later, when his tank started to grow, he returned the favor by bringing stuff back.

That whole experience really impressed me. I think he's in the San Francicso Reefers.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

The tank in the picture is just a fish only tank, no corals or liverock or any of that cool stuff. I am making my new tank into a true reef tank once I have it up and running for a while. Corals are very fussy about the conditions in which they live, so I need a much better filtration system than is on my current tank. Plus, it tends to get too warm in the summer months since it is located in my south facing living room.

The corals are not going to be the expenxive part of this new tank, there are some groups here that swap corals too. The major expense is the equipment and the maintenance. So far i've spent three grand on the new tank, and there's nothing in it yet, not even water:yow
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.

REBECCAV

Re: Re: Notorious D.O.G.

Originally posted by BradfordBenn

Love the hot dog. Where did you get it? I gotta get one for my guys.
    BB - just got back from the national pet supplies chain where Stella and I got the hot dog. They are out. Pimply faced kid/excuse for customer service representative doesn't remember ever having them and doesn't know if more will come in.

Tell Marty and Chloe that we tried!

Subzero Scooter Idiot oldcarkook's Avatar

Some of our more unusual pets....

Well, in addition to a lazy dog, we also have two lazy rabbits, five lazy horses, two lazy barn cats, two lazy china geese, and one Snapzilla who appears 2-3 times per year either going to or coming from the pond.

Here's Snapzilla blocking my driveway on my way to a truck show last summer...
    Experience is the comb that mother nature gives us when we are bald

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Notorious D.O.G.

Originally posted by boxergrrlie
    BB - just got back from the national pet supplies chain where Stella and I got the hot dog. They are out. Pimply faced kid/excuse for customer service representative doesn't remember ever having them and doesn't know if more will come in.

Tell Marty and Chloe that we tried!

Thanks! We will continue to go in search of. Only 12 Days to go to Branson!!!!
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Our two best buddies, Dan & Mark
    #92115 - '01 R1150GS

Why don't they make a Nerf Martini Glass?

What's that noise...? basketcase's Avatar

Kook ...

Having lived for seven years in Cajun country, I must observe how that looks like a potentially fine pot of scrumptious soup crawling across your road.

IMHO, which I greatly respect.

oou, yeah. throw in a little of dis, and a bit of dat, stir and den sprinkle here ...
    '98 BMW Z3 Roadster, '00 R1100RT

If you insist on exercising a right to burn our flag, first be so kind as to wrap yourself in it and then douse yourself with gasoline just before you strike the match.