Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1123

Thread: Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

  1. #481
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Riding to Wezul's and going from there. 7am

  2. #482
    ghostridery2k
    Guest
    ```
    Last edited by ghostridery2k; 09-30-2008 at 11:04 PM.

  3. #483
    Cage Rattler wezul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Riding to Wezul's and going from there. 7am
    Was that fun or what?
    Mathiessen and Starved Rock and back in under 5 hrs.
    Great ride guys, thanks!

  4. #484
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by wezul View Post
    Was that fun or what?
    Mathiessen and Starved Rock and back in under 5 hrs.
    Great ride guys, thanks!
    Wish I had more time but better then sitting on my ars all day.
    My ars is sore from the crappy seat on the V-Rod. Have to do something about that before I go anyplace far.

  5. #485
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Here is my revised spike bike:





    53 spikes down to 19.

  6. #486
    Registered User uncutshirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    213
    Pretty - even for a Harley

  7. #487
    Registered User uncutshirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer01 View Post
    August 22-24. Given that the riding season will be winding up soon, anyone interested in doing a weekend ride out to here with me?
    I'm in! I have been meaning to meet with Pete from Northern IL group for a while now. Plus get to stretch out my new K


    Considering a new tagline -

    Friends don't let Friends ride Boxers

  8. #488
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by uncutshirt View Post
    Pretty - even for a Harley
    I have seen covers that they sell on the Rod site that say Porsche in place of Harley.

  9. #489
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by uncutshirt View Post
    I'm in! I have been meaning to meet with Pete from Northern IL group for a while now. Plus get to stretch out my new K


    Considering a new tagline -

    Friends don't let Friends ride Boxers
    If I am back to my normal schedule I CAN MAKE IT.
    IN SPITE OF MY WIFE...... . . . . . .. . .

  10. #490
    Cage Rattler wezul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by uncutshirt View Post
    I'm in! I have been meaning to meet with Pete from Northern IL group for a while now. Plus get to stretch out my new K


    Considering a new tagline -

    Friends don't let Friends ride Boxers
    Wait a minute. You had that gorgeous RT. You fall down and go boom in the snow (yes, it was the snows' fault) so you buy a F650. Now you've sold that and bought a K? Please tell me a KGT or S, not an LT!!!!!

  11. #491
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    WEZUL, not everyone can have 3 or 4 bikes in their garage like some riders here.
    LT is the best for slab riding but all K motors are superior to boxers.

  12. #492
    Cage Rattler wezul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    WEZUL, not everyone can have 3 or 4 bikes in their garage like some riders here.
    LT is the best for slab riding but all K motors are superior to boxers.
    Yeah?! Outside with you and me. Right now. We're gonna go.

  13. #493
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by wezul View Post
    Yeah?! Outside with you and me. Right now. We're gonna go.
    easy OLD MAN. Don't want to hurt ya................

  14. #494
    Rally Rat
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Payson, AZ
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    easy OLD MAN. Don't want to hurt ya................
    If only comcast would cooperate...Wezul could respond!

    And that would be his 2 bikes, a scoot and my bike in his garage.

  15. #495
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Raevyn View Post
    If only comcast would cooperate...Wezul could respond!

    And that would be his 2 bikes, a scoot and my bike in his garage.
    Kinda nice not hearing from the WEZUL!

    I saw your bike Sunday. Looking GOOD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •