Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1123

Thread: Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

  1. #496
    Cage Rattler wezul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Posts
    3,586
    Well, I'm a little partial to RT's. Was a bummer when Curt dumped in the slop, I think it spoiled the bike for him. And truly all is just in fun.

    I'd poke Steve right in the shoulder, us old men can't play fair!


  2. #497
    Rally Rat
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Payson, AZ
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Kinda nice not hearing from the WEZUL!

    I saw your bike Sunday. Looking GOOD!
    Thanks! I think it's great. Very comfortable ride now that I've made the adjustments to it.

  3. #498
    ghostridery2k
    Guest
    ``````````
    Last edited by ghostridery2k; 09-30-2008 at 11:01 PM.

  4. #499
    ghostridery2k
    Guest
    ````````````
    Last edited by ghostridery2k; 09-30-2008 at 10:59 PM.

  5. #500
    Registered User uncutshirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by wezul View Post
    Well, I'm a little partial to RT's. Was a bummer when Curt dumped in the slop, I think it spoiled the bike for him. And truly all is just in fun.

    I'd poke Steve right in the shoulder, us old men can't play fair!

    I got an RS - it has to be the perfect bike - with bar risers. The RT was nice but I never felt comfortable on it - may'be too big too soon - I was off bikes for 10+ years prior. Now - bigger the better!

  6. #501
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by uncutshirt View Post
    I got an RS - it has to be the perfect bike - with bar risers. The RT was nice but I never felt comfortable on it - may'be too big too soon - I was off bikes for 10+ years prior. Now - bigger the better!
    Pics of the new K?

  7. #502
    ghostridery2k
    Guest
    `
    Last edited by ghostridery2k; 09-30-2008 at 10:59 PM.

  8. #503
    Cage Rattler wezul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Posts
    3,586
    Hey Marcin! The Givi hopped right on your Sprint no problem! Looking good.
    Curt, let's see some pictures of that K.

  9. #504
    ghostridery2k
    Guest
    ````````````
    Last edited by ghostridery2k; 09-30-2008 at 11:00 PM.

  10. #505
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by wezul View Post
    Hey Marcin! The Givi hopped right on your Sprint no problem! Looking good.
    Curt, let's see some pictures of that K.
    Curt, we are waiting impatiently!

  11. #506
    Registered User uncutshirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    213

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Curt, we are waiting impatiently!

    Its on flash card at home - Tomorrow

  12. #507
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by uncutshirt View Post
    Its on flash card at home - Tomorrow
    Well?

  13. #508
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Anyone riding Sunday?

  14. #509
    ghostridery2k
    Guest
    ```````````
    Last edited by ghostridery2k; 09-30-2008 at 11:00 PM.

  15. #510
    LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Buffalo Grove IL
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    Anyone riding Sunday?
    THIS Sunday......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •