Thread: hotel reservations

hotel reservations

I faxed in my hotel reservations about 10 days ago but I have not heard a response yet. the form on the moa board does not list a phone number to call only a fax number. Has anyone else heard back and if so how long did it take ?

tia

Craig in CT

Re: hotel reservations

Originally posted by Colt03
    I faxed in my hotel reservations about 10 days ago but I have not heard a response yet. the form on the moa board does not list a phone number to call only a fax number. Has anyone else heard back and if so how long did it take ?

tia

Craig in CT
    I just called one of the hotels on the list and made the reservations myself. I even got a better rate than their web site claimed and far better than I could find at hotels.com or orbitz.com

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Re: hotel reservations

I faxed in a request in early February and it took about 3 weeks to receive a reply. I called a week after I faxed to find out if they even had gotten my request. I wanted the Marriott (which was not booked when I made the request) but it was full by the time they had processed my reservation. I got the Elk River Town Center Inn. I don't think it is going to be a great hotel and to make matters worse, I did a google search tonight to check it out and there are no reviews or even a picture. The site I checked says their rates are $32-$49. They are charging me a "special" rate of only $76 a night. If anyone knows anything about this hotel I would appreciate an email with a little info.

Thanks
    davash@bellsouth.net

Originally posted by Colt03

tia

Craig in CT

Hotels

Call Direct !!

Don't wait on the fax stuff.
    Jim

IBA

"What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail ?"

Tonight I received the confirmation in the mail. The closest hotel that i was assigned was the Holiday Inn Charleston House.

Craig