Thread: WashDC-Cleveland-Fargo-Bismarck-Spokane

georgefalcon

WashDC-Cleveland-Fargo-Bismarck-Spokane

My S.O., Lona, and I are tentatively planning on: Rockville MD - Cleveland OH - Madison WI - Fargo ND - Bismarck ND - Coeur D'Alene ID - Spokane WA - Ashland OR - Paradise CA - Colorado Spgs CO - St. Louis MO - Columbus OH - Rockville MD.

I want to spend two nights in Cleveland, devoting a full day to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. We'll probably spend a few days in Bismarck ND, as that's where Lona grew up. I have cousins in Ashland OR and Paradise CA, so we'll probably spend a night in ea. location. I was a cadet at the Air Force Academy, hence the stop in C. Spgs.

Anyone else from the D.C. area planning to ride to Cleveland as a first stop?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cleveland is a great place to visit. I toured the Rock n Roll Hall of fame several years ago and I don't think that it will occupy a full day of your time. Never fear, there are many other attractions in the downtown area should you have extra time to use.

Thumbs up Great trip

Wow, looks like you've got a great plan for your trip. Welcome to the forum and nice K bike. I have the Titan silver K12 myself. I won't be going your way but just wanted to say Howdy from the Ironhorsecowboy!

Ron Tinker
    Cleveland Tn.