Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2008 Rally Schedule

Thrilled for today!
    That's great! I probably will volunteer if there are some openings, but I won't be arriving until Thurs--midday. I'm trying to do a 1000/24 hr ride on the way out there and will have to make it by 12pm to earn a certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by MplsK100RT View Post
    That's great! I probably will volunteer if there are some openings, but I won't be arriving until Thurs--midday. I'm trying to do a 1000/24 hr ride on the way out there and will have to make it by 12pm to earn a certificate.
    Never fear. There's always a need for volunteers. Good luck on your SS. I hope you're taking the long way around, because Gillette is only 750 from Minneapolis.

BTW...I like bricks too!
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, 2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair
    Visit St. Paul July 24-27, 2014

Thrilled for today!
    I have figured a route that takes me on 94 to Glendive MT, then SW towards Billings...but I'm cutting across 212 down to Little Big Horn to see the monument then a southern loop to get to Gillette. According to Google Maps the route is 1007. I am getting a brand new speedo and having it tested for accuracy plus a gps to second what I come up with in mileage. Hopefully the route will qualify as there is no backtracking on the route other than the in/out of Little Big Horn.

Quote Originally Posted by MplsK100RT View Post
    I have figured a route that takes me on 94 to Glendive MT, then SW towards Billings...but I'm cutting across 212 down to Little Big Horn to see the monument then a southern loop to get to Gillette. According to Google Maps the route is 1007. I am getting a brand new speedo and having it tested for accuracy plus a gps to second what I come up with in mileage. Hopefully the route will qualify as there is no backtracking on the route other than the in/out of Little Big Horn.

Just make sure you get receipts at every corner / intersection that you are adding to get the extra distance.

Best,

Rob Nye

Muneio
    Quote Originally Posted by scootrp125x View Post
    I have to bid my 2008 vacation time in a couple of months. I would love to know when/where rallies are going to be held so I can try and plan my vacations for maximum rally exposure. If anyone would like to post their rally dates it would be greatly appreciated. I dont need complete details, just dates for now. The rally schedule in our magazine is a great resource for the details closer to rally time. Maybe others on the forum would appreciate having this information a bit early for planning purposes. Thanks.

Mark
    Check here for a list of places and times.

Bill