Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CCR vs MOA rally

Quote Originally Posted by gpolakow View Post
    I went to my first CCR this year. Have never been to MOA rally. Just bought my first beemer in June, an LT. Can anyone tell me which one is best. I probably can only do one next year. They're both out west. Suggestions?
    I don't know that you can compare a small gathering like the CCR to a massive rally like the MOA rally. Which is better all comes down to taste.

CCR and MOA

http://www.curvecowboyreunion.com/

This site is down this week, due to server problems, but the next CCR will be in Utah. Each year the site moves to different resort...last year we where at Chateau Elan near Atlanta, other sites have been Breckenridge Co, Jackson Hole Wy, Santa Fe, Gatlinburg Tn, and other sites.....This year was Tan Tara A in the Ozarks.

CCR is smaller, is more like a family REUNION, while MOA is more of a Rally with many, many vendor and folks. I have attended both....as said before, it depends on your personal taste.

If your wife doesn't care for camping or motels...you will be a winner with CCR, resorts, spas, cooking classes plus many other spousal activiites, sit down dinners, banquet, entertainment plus great riding.

I like them both, glad they are not the same week...
    2011 R1200 GSA (My Radio Flyer)
    75 R90/6 with Velorex sidecar

" Oh Lord I pray, Let me live long enough to do everything they say I've done"