Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do I scan a picture and post it?

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Right!

Understand all of the directions, cameras and scanners. Was trying to post one picture which is on my desktop.

When I try the insert image button it defaults to a http box indicating it wants a web address to go and get the image. That is what caused my comment. I understand all the directions except how do I indicate my computer desktop as an HTTP address?

Was looking for a simple copy and paste solution. Is there a forum location, storage bin, where one sends an image and then follows these directions. The frustrating part is that it seems to easy for the rest of the crowd.

Am headed to New Zealand next week and would like to share images with group.

Thanks for reply.

USERNAME
    you want to click the "manage attachments" button and use that to upload the image file.

don't preview!

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Almost there!

I found the button and now will try to upload using the manage attachments button.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wait until my bud sees that this works

I'm the guy on the left:
    Attached Images Attached Images