Thread: Thanks to the New Mexico Club

Podzo

Thanks to the New Mexico Club

A big thanks goes to the New Mexico BMW Club for putting on the Bavarian Weekend Rally at Sipapu Ski Area, New Mexico. It was a wonderful weekend, warm days and cool nights just perfect for tent camping. The entertainment was great, the food super. . . it is always one of our favorite rally's. Of course there is always great riding on Sat. around the Enchanted Circle. Good crowd and everyone enjoyed the weekend. Now it is starting to get cold in the Colorado mountains. The summer is almost over and planning for the Cajun Rally, Daytona and Laughlin spring break.

gpodz0

02 R1150GS
    06 R1200RT
    03 XR650L

Winter is Nature's way of telling you to polish and wax.

rlswim
    I agree! I don't know how to describe what a good time I had at the rally. The weather was great, the roads were great, the camping by the stream was great, the food was great... I'm starting to sound like John Madden.

Anyway, hat's off to the LOEBMWR and the work they did to make this rally a success. I will be looking forward to returning again.

Richard

I'll echo the sentiments of the previous posters. It was my first tiime at this rally, but it won't be the last. Really enjoyed the riding in this area. Thanks to the LOEBMW club for a great weekend!

Sipapu ski area reminded me of the family owned mountain that I skied as a kid. Might have to check it out some winter. Next year I'll be sure and bring the frisbee, as the disc golf course on the hill looked like an excellent afternoon diversion.

GreatTrip

It was perfect ! Thank you the LOEBMWR !
    J Fisher
    R1200RT
    R1200GS