Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a picture of............

Quote Originally Posted by dbOnIce View Post
    Tell me where I can get this Gizzard dinner
    ! I'm curious 'bout that myself

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    I never ask questions unless I want to hear the answer.

Sorry for getting back so late.............work, you know.

Let's see.......

RINTY: You sound like my kind of feller. Come on down and we'll jaw on the front porch.

2WheelsDaily: Thanks for the photo with her helmet ON! What's that all about? Face please.

wezul: I've had both (a long ride AND a cold shower). Just ask 2WheelsDaily who enjoys taking photos of beautiful women with their helmet ON!

RICH: WHAT? Maybe you need to turn off CNN.

RandallIsland and Paulbach: Come to think of it, I believe that IS her. But she still looks much different. My memory has her much more stunning. Here she's kind of plain-jane. Hmmmmm. Okay, can someone please Photoshop a wide headband and a pair of sunglasses just to spruce her up a little? Oh yeah, RandallIsland, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is waiting for you! PS. I'm a bit puzzled about this "stalker" thing. Must be a Yankee phenomenon.

dbOnIce: Gizzard Dinner (dinner as in NOON-DAY meal) is that delectable treat rarely found outside the deep south. Yes, chicken gizzards..... deep fried to a golden brown....crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Match that up with a candied yam patty seasoned with brown sugar and cinnamon, a bowl of collard greens and a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea, then top it all off with a bowl of peach cobbler or bananna puddin'. Now THAT'S life! Find all this and more at Carter's Fried Chicken Restaurant in Blackshear, GA. That's where we all are going to meet up. thank-you-very-much.

Paulbauch: You will be the first in the serving line. I insist.

I love you guys.

OkeefenokeeJoe

P.S. Keep those photos coming in!

Hey Okeefenokee Joe, where's my Gizzard dinner?!

SWEEEET MOTHER...........I got your gizzard dinner........RIGHT HERE!

Tessler: To hell with the all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner..........you win the entire gizzard restaurant. Enjoy!

OkeefenokeeJoe

Quote Originally Posted by okeefenokeejoe View Post
    SWEEEET MOTHER...........I got your gizzard dinner........RIGHT HERE!

Tessler: To hell with the all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner..........you win the entire gizzard restaurant. Enjoy!

OkeefenokeeJoe
    Woohoo! I had some kickin' Chicken Gizzards down in Mississippi once.

We feed our hogs with Mississippi gizzards. Once you eat a Georgia chicken gizzard........well.......you're mentally ruint for anything else.

OkeefenokeeJoe

Did she look like this lil' devil?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

Not available in stores.. PAGoldsby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by henzilla View Post
    Did she look like this lil' devil?
    This thread is now made of 100% pure win.
    I can't believe how incredulous I am.

HENZILLA..........DUDE............NICE LEATHER!

note to self: next time I'm in town buy a leather vest and red bra for Ms. OkeefenokeeJoe from the fancy girl underwear store.

But to answer your question....no that's not her. My BMW girl had on more clothes, but in a sexy way. However, you definitely win an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner at Tessler's Fried Chicken Restaurant.

Thanks,

OkeefenokeeJoe

This is starting to look like the Toxic Britney thread on ADVrider.
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

The girl Paul posted is NOT who Joe is talking about (I spent a moment or two lusting for this exotic beauty myself, definitely mediteranean blood in her at some level...I have a thing for exotic-types...), and the town in the background is most definitely NOT West Bend. Were those pix from last year? I think they hire a new team each year.
    2012 R1200GS

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

The_Veg: Thank you. Thank you. I thought I was going insane there for a moment. The photos posted by 2WheelsDaily are, in fact, the beautiful, stiking and exotic mystery BMW girl. I know, because I was standing next to 2WheelsDaily when he took the shot. ....... of course, SHE'S WEARING A HELMET! Darn. I'm still hoping someone will have a good photo.

OkeefenokeeJoe

RandallIsland
    Quote Originally Posted by okeefenokeejoe View Post
    RandallIsland and Paulbach: Come to think of it, I believe that IS her. But she still looks much different. My memory has her much more stunning. Here she's kind of plain-jane. Hmmmmm. Okay, can someone please Photoshop a wide headband and a pair of sunglasses just to spruce her up a little? Oh yeah, RandallIsland, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is waiting for you! PS. I'm a bit puzzled about this "stalker" thing. Must be a Yankee phenomenon.
    Oh no no no no!
    I had nothing to add but a caption.

No chicken for me.

I could eat anything well, sloppy even if they like, but I'm a just a practically famished gastronomic snob when it comes to choosing.

I lived in the South, boy, and Yankee or not I done know what dung is...

Up here in civilization we just ask a Lady for her attention directly. We only talk to "the boys" when we need a nice restaurant location on the fly.

There is only one Lady who sparks me on two wheels. And it has nothing to do with how she looks.

I know a little about cooking, so when you're up in my neck of the woods, you'll only get a taste of some grass fed steak. We Yankees would insist on only the best for our guests.

RandallIsland
    Quote Originally Posted by tessler View Post
    Hey Okeefenokee Joe, where's my Gizzard dinner?!

This is all a part of the ATGATT setup, right? Bra, flimsy frock, smile ...