Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a picture of............

DANGIT PAULBAUCH.......that's not her.......but it could be her ugly stepsister.

DARN!

The girl I'm looking for was the ride leader at West Bend. She had sort of a Mediteranean complexion. European looking. Her hair was pulled back usually with a wide hairband. She had REALLY form fitting motorcycle attire. The jacket is the same as her ugly stepsister is wearing in your photos.

........and NO I didn't spend too much time in the beer hut at the National Rally. The girl REALLY WAS beautiful.

Oh my aching head.

OkeefenokeeJoe

Is this stalking?

The REAL Danica Patrick.
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    Well that explains where okeefenokeejoe is coming from!

Okay guys......we're back to square-one here. Danica Patrick is not the girl that worked the BMW demo rides.

Thank you very much Rinty...NOT! Youhave blasphemed the entire Rinty clan.

That was a lot of Danica Patrick emotion for nothing.

Maybe she WAS just a dream. Maybe the entire National Rally was just a dream. Wait a minute.....no it wasn't. I still have a Ducati-shaped seat outline on my arse from the trip.

Anyway......dig through those jpegs folks......she's GOT to be there.

OkeefenokeeJoe

picture of..

After being on the board for a couple of years now, I am flattered that one of my posts is finally getting some attention.

But it's a remarkable coincidence that Danica resembles the lead rider in Paul's photos.

But don't despair Joe, someone will send a picture in after the IBR is over, and final drive failure fever has died down.

Rinty

RINTY.....perhaps you're right. Patience is the key here. I will just continue to live with the girl BMW demo team leader rider tattooed in my memory until I can get my hands on her photo.

Rinty.....you still get an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings.

OkeefenokeeJoe

picture of...

You're too generous! And it's served up at a restaurant in the swamp, right? And washed down with a couple of Oly's?

Your thread reminds me of a cross country trip that Brock Yates made many years ago, which included a stop at a coffee shop in the Southwest somewhere. He was served by a waitress, named Donna I believe. He was smitten by her and thought of her all the way home. He then wrote a poignant column in Car and Driver about the experience, which was one of his finest pieces.

I think about that column when I have an experience like yours, and I find it satisfying that the wonderful illusion is never shattered by the reality of getting to know the ladies personally.

Rinty
    Last edited by rinty; 08-30-2007 at 04:32 PM.

2wheelsdaily

Your Dream girl

"NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! "

Actually, I do believe the earlier pictures are her, and I did get a couple of pictures, just with her helmet on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2wheelsdaily

And another...

Another....
    Attached Images Attached Images

This thread is too much...

You guys need a long ride and/or a cold shower.

Seriously,

if I was this "dream girl" I would be a little concerned if I found out an okee was fanatically seeking my photo on a public forum.

RandallIsland
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH View Post
    Umm.
    I'm not really sure I care for you hooligans (whack-jobs?) who look like stalkers.

dbOnIce

Heck with the female!

Quote Originally Posted by okeefenokeejoe View Post
    the stunningly gorgeous female BMW demo bike group ride leader present at the National Rally? I beg of you.....please post a copy (or copies) for me. I'll admit it, it's partly because I'm a shallow male attracted to exotic-looking women, but it's also because NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! oops.....sorry I yelled. Now, friends of mine with whom I correspond think I am exaggerating her beauty or think that her presense at the rally is a complete fabrication. So, will someone, please, please post me a picture (and make it a good one).

Thanks, and the next time you're Savannah-way, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is on me.

Forever in your debt,

OkeefenokeeJoe
    Tell me where I can get this Gizzard dinner