Thread: Moto Guzzi National (Minn) Flooded Out

BUMWA

Moto Guzzi National (Minn) Flooded Out

Horrible news from the MGNOC rally in Minnesota: Dozens of bikes (including the entire Guzzi factory demo fleet) were washed over or away this past weekend. From the WildGuzzi website, it appears everyone came out alive, but plenty of bikes, including antiques in a trailer that wound up in a tree) are seriously damaged. Roads and bridges are impassable.

Here is a link, scroll down for awful pictures...

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=13162.0

Ray Hull
    Last edited by BUMWA; 08-22-2007 at 01:28 AM.

Sorry to see this!

Bad days for this Guzzi event. I did not read all the replys over there, but the pics looked bad enough. I like Guzzi's but never owned one. Those Italians never say Die. Happy Trails, Randy13233

BUMWA
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Bad days for this Guzzi event. I did not read all the replys over there, but the pics looked bad enough. I like Guzzi's but never owned one. Those Italians never say Die. Happy Trails, Randy13233
    I bought a new 93 1000 SP III between my first Beener and this new one. The Guzzi was a wonderful machine, and I would have bought the new Norge, instead of the K12 GT had there been a prayer of service after the sale. And Guzzis and BMWs have always been well-welcomed at each others' rallies.

Ray Hull

jkguzzi
    I have attended a few of the BMW nationals in the past 6 years on my '81 Convert. While sitting in West Bend last month I decided to pass on the Guzzi rally due to work schedules. Looks like I made a good call.