Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wyoming t-shirt idea

2006 K1200GT, 1986 K100 merrittgene's Avatar

Wyoming t-shirt idea

Not an official rally shirt, but wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of us were wearing these:

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/wyoming/male

Last edited by merrittgene; 08-21-2007 at 05:01 AM. Reason: added image
    Gene Merritt - Ames, IA - BMWMOA#111610 - IBA#21886 - Rounder #26 - Webmeister, Bahnsturmers
    ---- 1986 K100 ---- 2006 K1200GT ---- 2001 F650GSD ----

Do they come in RED???

Voni
    sMiling
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves/
    Live fully. Laugh deeply. Love widely.
    BMW MOA Ambassador / FOM / Roving Forum Moderator/
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote/ A Million BMW sMiles

Baile82604

Talking Vonio

It will be good to see you in my state. And it will be good to see you again.
    Michael A. Bailey
    aka Scharppslicer (I teach fencing)
    aka SwordofWords
    K100LT
    80RT
    R69 (58)
    Casper, WY

co_bmw_rider
    I too have issues with holding the International in Gillette, but that is no reason to denigrate the state of Wyoming or the people who live there. Wyoming has an abundance of natural beauty and wildlife, not to mention the wonderful and hearty people who live there.

When they get hit by wildfires or disastrous weather, you won't see them in front of TV cameras demanding Federal aid and carping about the inadequacies of FEMA. Nope, they just keep on going. Neighbor helping neighbor.

So I challenge you. Go to Gillette next year. Then get out and ride to some of the small towns. Be sure to stop in for fuel, a cup of coffee or ask for directions. Start a discussion. It'll give you a little insight to the people who make Wyoming their home.

Quote Originally Posted by merrittgene View Post
    Not an official rally shirt, but wouldn't it be funny if a bunch of us were wearing these:

Why?

Will I have to go to Wyoming to pick it up, or can I order it by mail? How much
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

no
    I used to post here, but now I don't.

HODAG
    2008 camp beers slogan

lots of pissing
    but no (wy)moaning

Quote Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
    2008 camp beers slogan

lots of pissing
    but no (wy)moaning

I see a t-shirt or somethin'

2006 K1200GT, 1986 K100 merrittgene's Avatar

Just for the record....

Just for the record, I have not made any negative comments about Wyoming or the selection of Gillette for the 2008 rally. And, if the planets align in my favor, I'll be at the rally to enjoy the event with my friends, like I've done the past three years.

I only posted the picture and link because I found it on the bustedtees website. I don't have an agenda, or a connection to the website.

FWIW, there's hundreds of tasteless/funny t-shirts for sale there.

Some people would be well served to laugh occasionally. If not for themselves, maybe they should do it for the rest of us.
    Gene Merritt - Ames, IA - BMWMOA#111610 - IBA#21886 - Rounder #26 - Webmeister, Bahnsturmers
    ---- 1986 K100 ---- 2006 K1200GT ---- 2001 F650GSD ----

HODAG
    Some people would be well served to laugh occasionally. If not for themselves, maybe they should do it for the rest of us.

98% of my posts are made while I'm chuckling
    other 3% are made while I reload.

I read that somewhere

Just for the record, I have not made any negative comments about Wyoming or the selection of Gillette for the 2008 rally. And, if the planets align in my favor, I'll be at the rally to enjoy the event with my friends, like I've done the past three years.

I only posted the picture and link because I found it on the bustedtees website. I don't have an agenda, or a connection to the website.

FWIW, there's hundreds of tasteless/funny t-shirts for sale there.

Gene, I love the Busted Tees designs... They are the preferred ironic garment of Generation D.I.Y. (and some of us Boomers) and I see them everywhere below 14th Street, here in Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by co_bmw_rider View Post
    I too have issues with holding the International in Gillette, but that is no reason to denigrate the state of Wyoming or the people who live there. Wyoming has an abundance of natural beauty and wildlife, not to mention the wonderful and hearty people who live there.

When they get hit by wildfires or disastrous weather, you won't see them in front of TV cameras demanding Federal aid and carping about the inadequacies of FEMA. Nope, they just keep on going. Neighbor helping neighbor.

So I challenge you. Go to Gillette next year. Then get out and ride to some of the small towns. Be sure to stop in for fuel, a cup of coffee or ask for directions. Start a discussion. It'll give you a little insight to the people who make Wyoming their home.
    Very well put! Much like ND.

But the humor is ok too.

Some people would be well served to laugh occasionally. If not for themselves, maybe

I could not agree more. Lighten up people. See you at the rally next year.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

This was funny like a piece of stale toast.