Page 166 of 189 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2834

Thread: This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

  1. #2476
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marion,Ar.
    Posts
    4,931
    Looks like your off one. Which is nothing really.

  2. #2477
    radan2
    Guest
    We could avoid discussing dead cats.

  3. #2478
    radan2
    Guest
    Hey, I made it to the top of a new page! I am making progress in nothingness! My Zen master will be so proud.

  4. #2479
    Rally Rat
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Payson, AZ
    Posts
    764
    Yeah, yeah, yea, ye....Zzzzz

  5. #2480
    From MARS
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sudani View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yea, ye....Zzzzz
    Susan! Susan! Wake up! There's nothing happening!

    Tom

  6. #2481
    You stupid, fix it! r11rs94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tiverton, RI
    Posts
    5,149
    .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

  7. #2482
    La Poderosa III Catman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cheshire, CT
    Posts
    134
    It's always the same thing with cats. Meow this, meow that.


  8. #2483
    From MARS
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    It's always the same thing with cats. Meow this, meow that.

    And when you get what you think it is they want, nothing satisfies them.

    Tom

  9. #2484
    California
    Guest
    how about a little poetry to fill the time...



    Two woods diverged in a yellow wood
    And sorry I could not travel both,
    and be one traveller, but then, I thought,
    If I were on my dual-sport, I could

    So I went home, saddled up and rode
    the first one out and back
    and then out and back on the other,
    and now this poem is meaningless..

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
    I took the one and then the other
    and it made no difference

  10. #2485
    Mars needs women! 35634's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    2,041

    or some haiku....

    As I surf the web
    I stumble upon nothing
    and up my post count
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

  11. #2486
    Registered User kgadley01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,534
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtexasone View Post
    how about a little poetry to fill the time...



    Two woods diverged in a yellow wood
    And sorry I could not travel both,
    and be one traveller, but then, I thought,
    If I were on my dual-sport, I could

    So I went home, saddled up and rode
    the first one out and back
    and then out and back on the other,
    and now this poem is meaningless..

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
    I took the one and then the other
    and it made no difference
    Yea, you're on the right thread...a lot of nothing about nothing..... WELCOME!!!
    AKA SNAPGADGET
    Lifes too short to ride an ugly Motorcycle

  12. #2487
    Bill the Cat geisterfahrer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rochester Hills, Michigan
    Posts
    1,512
    Never mind me, I'm just shamelessly padding my post count. Carry on.
    Kevin W.
    '76 R90/6 (wei?ƒe kuh)
    '11 G650GS (Bill the Cat)
    Der Weg ist das Ziel!

  13. #2488
    Mars needs women! 35634's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    2,041
    Quote Originally Posted by geisterfahrer View Post
    Never mind me, I'm just shamelessly padding my post count. Carry on.
    That is totally reprehensible.
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

  14. #2489
    Mars needs women! 35634's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    2,041
    Really
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

  15. #2490
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marion,Ar.
    Posts
    4,931
    Nothing is in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •