Page 125 of 189 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2821

Thread: This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

  1. #1861
    Still Wondering mika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fly Over Land
    Posts
    10,531
    I feel nothing

    It is just one of those nothing days.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

    St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune

  2. #1862
    Mars needs women! 35634's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    2,013
    I predict this thread will end at post 2012.











    retroactively
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

  3. #1863
    Moondog
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    912
    I think that we should make an exception with this thread that if fine photography is shown like the above image that we should be allowed to go off subject and go gaa-gaa, goo-goo....oh baby!

  4. #1864
    Bill the Cat geisterfahrer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rochester Hills, Michigan
    Posts
    1,512
    Nothing should make us go off-topic. Nothing is more important than the core of this thread. Nothing can be an excuse.
    Kevin W.
    '76 R90/6 (wei?ƒe kuh)
    '11 G650GS (Bill the Cat)
    Der Weg ist das Ziel!

  5. #1865
    Moondog
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    912
    I am sorry.
    I don't know what came over me. From now on I pledge my self to the purity of this thread. To never stray. To see this thread to its destiny (what ever it is...) and to make sure that the sanctity of this thread lives on forever.

    And I ask for nothing in return, zippo, zilch, nada.

    May the great god of nothingness bless us all.

  6. #1866
    Bill the Cat geisterfahrer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rochester Hills, Michigan
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    I am sorry.
    I don't know what came over me. From now on I pledge my self to the purity of this thread. To never stray. To see this thread to its destiny (what ever it is...) and to make sure that the sanctity of this thread lives on forever.

    And I ask for nothing in return, zippo, zilch, nada.

    May the great god of nothingness bless us all.
    Be not sorry, ye seeker of Nothingness. Each of us will eventually transgress the Law.

    On behalf of the Great God of Nothingness (Rapid Roy) who seems to be temporarily absent, I hereby absolve you, though I have absolutely no authority to do so.

    It means nothing that I have done so.

    'S okay with you, Roy?
    Kevin W.
    '76 R90/6 (wei?ƒe kuh)
    '11 G650GS (Bill the Cat)
    Der Weg ist das Ziel!

  7. #1867
    haughty
    Guest
    Cant be ok........ its nothing ....... really// I guess this has been said as well.. oh sh*>....... nothing nevermind

  8. #1868
    Registered User Rapid_Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    5,694
    Quote Originally Posted by geisterfahrer View Post


    Be not sorry, ye seeker of Nothingness. Each of us will eventually transgress the Law.

    On behalf of the Great God of Nothingness (Rapid Roy) who seems to be temporarily absent, I hereby absolve you, though I have absolutely no authority to do so.

    It means nothing that I have done so.

    'S okay with you, Roy?
    I grant you the authority over nothing, and give you power over nothing, so that nothing stays it's course.
    Nothing could be more important.
    19 BMWMOA Nationals under my belt, and I have no idea what I am doing.

  9. #1869
    Registered User womanridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,739
    This thread has done nothing for me!
    Karen Jacobs
    Moderator
    2012 R 1200 RT
    MOA-133005, RA32109, IBA #37923

  10. #1870
    Bill the Cat geisterfahrer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rochester Hills, Michigan
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid_Roy View Post
    I grant you the authority over nothing, and give you power over nothing, so that nothing stays it's course.
    Nothing could be more important.
    Nothing could make me happier than having no authority or power or responsibility.

    Thanks for nothing, Roy.
    Kevin W.
    '76 R90/6 (wei?ƒe kuh)
    '11 G650GS (Bill the Cat)
    Der Weg ist das Ziel!

  11. #1871
    Registered User Rapid_Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    5,694
    Quote Originally Posted by geisterfahrer View Post
    Nothing could make me happier than having no authority or power or responsibility.

    Thanks for nothing, Roy.
    That is not the first time I heard that, and I have a feeling it won't be the last.
    19 BMWMOA Nationals under my belt, and I have no idea what I am doing.

  12. #1872
    al from chgo burbs lilredroadster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bartlett,Il
    Posts
    2,724
    I see nothing has been added in the last few days
    Al From Chgo Burbs
    BETTERMENT THROUGH BADGERMENT

  13. #1873
    Moondog
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    912
    I think nothing can be said of this thread that hasn't already been said.

  14. #1874
    Bill the Cat geisterfahrer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rochester Hills, Michigan
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by lilredroadster View Post
    I see nothing has been added in the last few days
    There is so much nothing in this thread, there is little room for more nothing. We sometimes have to wait for a few days for nothing to settle, so there is more room for nothing to be added.

    Apparently, nothing has settled sufficiently for us to once again add nothing to this thread.
    Kevin W.
    '76 R90/6 (wei?ƒe kuh)
    '11 G650GS (Bill the Cat)
    Der Weg ist das Ziel!

  15. #1875
    Mars needs women! 35634's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    2,013
    Fascinating...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •