Thread: Track day at Spokane?

Blocking the slow lane

Track day at Spokane?

There is a 2.5-mile road course about 20 minutes from the Spokane fairgrounds National Rally site which is used for motorcycle and sports car racing. The track has been updated in the last 5-7 years, so its up-to-date from a safety and pavement perspective. Plus, it ought to be hot and dry during the rally, which would be perfect.

I remember that the track day during the Trenton event was hugely popular, and am wondering if anyone else is interested in something like this.
    Last edited by jdiaz; 02-06-2004 at 05:17 PM.
    Jon Diaz
    BMW K75/K12GT
    BMWMOA Ambassador

GIZMO
    Me, Me Me!!!

Thumbs up track day!!

I was lucky enough to participate in the track day at Trenton and count it as one of the greatest days in my motorcycling history. In the latest BMW Owners News I noticed that the subject of a racing class was discussed and it sounds as if there are a few riding schools anxious to get involved. Trenton was a free ride (thanks to BMW! ) but I got the impression from the meeting minutes that this time we'll have to pay for instruction. Probably not a bad thing if it's a quality school. I assume we'll hear more about this at the rally web site but if anyone has any inside info let us know!

Grant
    Rochester, NY